Straight teeth offer excellent benefits, including a great, healthy bite, improvements to speech, possibly better sleep, and best of all, the confidence that comes with a great smile. But maybe you feel daunted by the steps to get there—especially as an adult. Many people don’t want to go through the clunky process of having traditional braces in adulthood. For many adults, it is difficult to weigh the end result of straight teeth against the process of getting there. But an awesome solution awaits with incredible benefits: Clear Aligners!
You likely are familiar with Clear Aligners—clear trays that straighten and align your teeth. The most popular clear aligners are Invisalign. You may not know, though, the top benefits of the technology for adults.
The 5 C’s: Clear Aligner Benefits!
- Clear. The “clearest” advantage is that the braces are clear! Your health is your business! Because clear aligners are invisible, you get the privacy that comes with not putting your braces on display. People you encounter won’t notice the clear aligners like they would with traditional braces, giving you the chance to straighten your smile without shouting it to the world.
- Comfort. Our aligners are all custom made for the perfect fit—made exactly to match up with the dimensions of your mouth. This means the most comfortable possible fit, and the easiest path to a straight smile.
- Cleanliness. The aligners are removable, so you don’t have to work around them when brushing your teeth or eating. Simply remove, clean and rinse, and put them back in your mouth when you are done.
- Convenience. Speaking of removable, if you have a sporting activity, a big important event or speech, or any reason at all that you cannot wear your clear aligners, you can simply remove them and put them back in when it becomes convenient again.
- Crunchy and chewy treats. No need to restrict your eating. Forget avoiding hard or sticky items—simply remove the device and replace once you’ve indulged!
Clear aligners are a great, discreet solution for adults who want to straighten their teeth. The process of treatment is simple, too. And now it’s time for the 6th “C”—Consultation! Here’s how you get started using clear aligners.
Clear Aligner Treatment Process
- Schedule a consultation where we can look, take records, and help decide if this treatment course is a good solution for you.
- We take measurements, and your custom-made clear aligners are created!
- You wear the first set of aligners for 2 weeks and a minimum of 20 hours a day.
- You change to your next set of aligners and the process is repeated until the teeth are aligned and you’ve achieved your best smile.
We are ready to help get you on the clear path to your straight and beautiful smile. Schedule a consultation today!
Find out more
Interested in learning more? Start with a consultation with Dr. Brock Rondeau & Associates in London, ON. Call for an appointment: (519) 455-4110.
If you found this article interesting, read about early orthodontics impacts youth.
To learn more about Invisalign, a popular brand of clear aligners, visit their site and contact Dr. Rondeau today for your consultation.