Do You Wish You Could Have Straighter Teeth?
o you wish you could have straighter teeth, but can’t bear the thought of wearing metal braces
? Does your teenager resist getting braces because they don’t want to have a mouth full of metal? The good news is that Invisalign clear braces can help straighten crooked teeth and correct misaligned bites just as well as traditional braces, but with one clear advantage: they are clear!
The benefits of the Invisalign system include:
- Virtually invisible — Invisalign uses clear plastic trays called aligners that are customized to your mouth. People will hardly notice you are even wearing them. This is generally one of the top reasons patients choose Invisalign over conventional orthodontic treatments. While they do want straighter teeth, they’d rather not wear metal in their mouth.
- Comfort — The aligners are smooth and comfortable to wear. They don’t cut into your mouth, like metal braces can. You can also remove the aligners to eat and to brush your teeth. You can enjoy the benefit of properly cleaning your teeth and maintaining your dental health throughout your treatment.
- Results — Invisalign is just as effective as traditional braces when worn at least 22 hours per day. The aligners gradually shift your teeth into an optimal position and the result will be a brand new smile that will make you grin from ear to ear.
Invisalign uses a series of aligners that you will change out every 2 to 3 weeks. Each aligner is tailored to move your teeth incrementally. Patients will check in with us on a regular basis to make sure treatment is progressing and that there are no problems.
If you have questions about orthodontics and would like to know if Invisalign is right for you or your child, please contact us to schedule an appointment at our Ontario office.
Dr. Rondeau & Team Rondeau
Straighten Your Smile Discreetly
re you an older teen or adult who hates their smile but thinks it’s a little too late to get braces? While we know that many people as they get older may not like the idea of wearing brackets and wires on their teeth for a year or two, what if our London, ON, dentists at Dr. Rondeau & Associates told you that you could straighten your smile more discreetly without metal braces? It’s now possible with the help of Invisalign.
No doubt you’ve already heard about Invisalign, a revolutionary system that uses a set of clear aligners that fit over your teeth to shift them into the proper place over time. Each aligner is tailor-made to fit your teeth, so it will provide the perfect fit each time.
Not only that but also these aligners are made from clear, flexible medical-grade plastic, so they are completely transparent. This makes the treatment a lot more discreet, so people won’t initially be able to tell that you have braces.
Here are some facts you should know about living with Invisalign:
- Aligners are removable so you won’t have to brush and floss around metal brackets and wires. Your oral routine remains entirely the same as it did before you got braces. Also, you can enjoy eating all of your favorite foods without restriction, since aligners can be removed prior to eating or drinking.
- Even though aligners are removable, you’ll still want to wear them for about 20 to 22 hours every day to ensure that you get the results you want.
- In order to keep your aligners stain-free and transparent, this means that you’ll also want to maintain and clean them every day. There are Invisalign cleaning kits out there that you can use to make sure your aligners remain transparent and free of bacteria.
- You’ll change out your aligners every two weeks. Over time, you’ll begin to notice subtle changes in the shape and alignment of your smile.
- You’ll also need to visit our London, ON, office for checkups about every six weeks to make sure that you are getting the results you want, that your teeth and gums are still healthy, and that your treatment is on track.
Do you want to get Invisalign in London, ON? Are you ready to take the next step to find out if you are an ideal candidate for treatment? Then it’s time you called Dr. Rondeau & Associates today at (519) 455-4110 to schedule your consultation.