Our Mission Statement
The Rondeau & Associates staff is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in the orthodontic, TMJ/TMD and snoring/ sleep dentistry services we provide at our London, Ontario practice.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession, and the greater London, Ontario community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your dental appointment will ensure that Dr. Rondeau has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with Dr. Rondeau and our orthodontic, TMD, and Sleep staff. We look forward to your first visit.
Your first visit to Dr. Rondeau & Associates establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your health history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Rondeau and our orthodontic, TMD and sleep professionals . To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please visit our “What to Expect” pages for the following: